Our Privacy Promise
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not share your information with anyone outside our group of companies.
- We only use your information to help transact the business you have with us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers, or other information that we feel you might find useful or interesting.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The type of information that we collect depends on the type of product or service being provided. The types of information that we may collect include:
- nformation that you provided us on an application or other form (for example, name, address, social security number, income, financial statements).
- Information that we receive from other sources such as credit reporting agencies, information to verify experience or income, or motor vehicle records.
- Information about your transactions and history with us
Most of the information that we collect is obtained directly from you. We only collect information necessary to serve and administer your business with us.
How Do We Use and Disclose Your Information?
The primary use of your information is to verify your identity in the course of transactions that we perform at your request. In addition, we use your information to underwrite bonds or contracts and service your accounts with us.
Information may be disclosed to other entities that provide business services to us related to our transactions with you. Examples are your insurance company, surety, co-surety and re-insurance company. Before we disclose your information, these entities must agree to maintain the privacy of your information.
We must also share information within our corporate family to service your business transactions. For example, our operational units provide administrative services, document preparation, and delivery.
If necessary, we disclose information when it is required by law. An example would be reports to regulatory or law enforcement agency to report or prevent fraud.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
We established policies to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. Access to personal information is available only to those individuals who need to know the information in order to service your business transactions.
Links to Other Websites